BOOK THE BEST TREATMENT FOR KNEE INJURY, HIP ARTHRITIS, ANKLE LIGAMENT DAMAGE AND ACHILLES TENDON INJURIES ON THE NORTH SHORE, AUCKLAND
ACC and Private Physiotherapy Sessions
- Initial consultations are 60 minutes
- Follow-up consultations are 30-60 minutes depending on your treatment plan
Isokinetic Dynamometry (BIODEX) Assessment and Treatment
- Strength testing of musculature around the hip and knee
- Concentric and eccentric training sessions
- This technology allows us to prescribe specific and appropriate rehabilitation programmes
WOF - Private (3 Sessions)
- A "Warrant of Fitness" for your knee, we provide a comprehensive assessment, treatment and management plan for your knee pain or injury.
6 Week Programme
- This programme is designed to kick start your recovery. The programme includes a comprehensive assessment and diagnosis of your injury, one on one gym sessions weekly, clinical treatment sessions as required and a take home plan for you to work through independently.
One on One Exercise Sessions
- The team at KneeCare can take you through personalised specific strength and rehabilitation programmes for all lower limb pathologies.
Southern Cross Easy-Claim
- If you have Southern Cross Insurance, we can check at the time of your appointment if they will cover any of the costs and process it right there and then!